Monday 6 September 2010

6.09.10 ICT summary (screenshots of blog) Blogger

The blog provided by Google is called "Blogger" It lets my customize my blog to suit my preferences.
I added features to my blog including a blog list and a newsreel using the design tab and add gadget.

The bloglist enables me to put in the URL of other blogs and quickly check their most recent posts. This is useful because I can check the blogs I use a lot quickly and easily without having to go to the actual website.


I added Jeffrey's blog. This is useful because it is quicker to check what he has updated quickly which will make it easier to compare notes if we are working together

I also added a newsreel so I can quickly and easily see the major headlines and click on them to access whole story. This will help me keep up to date on the news without having to trawl through news websites.

I also changed the template and appearance of my blog using the template tool. I did this to make my blog easier to read while also making it look more professional.





No comments:

Post a Comment